Lasagna Casserole. This has all of the same elements of a classic lasagna recipe - meat sauce, cheese sauce and pasta plus more cheese of course, but the process couldn't be easier. This EASY lasagna casserole recipe is cheesy and oh so yummy! Quick and easy lasagna casserole is the best dinner for busy nights.
It tastes like lasagna but is half the work. This cheesy crockpot lasagna casserole is packed with all the flavors of traditional lasagna but so much easier to make! No boiling the noodles required, just dump it all in your slow cooker and when. You can have Lasagna Casserole using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lasagna Casserole
- It's 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 1 of salt (to taste).
- It's 1 of granulated garlic (to taste).
- You need 1 lb of medium pasta shells, cooked and drained.
- It's 4 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese(divided).
- It's 3 cup of cottage cheese.
- You need 2 of eggs lightly beaten.
- You need 1/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dried parsley flakes.
- You need 1 of 24 oz jar meatless pasta sauce.
Your family will love this lasagna casserole, full of great lasagna flavor with less work! This is an easy weeknight meal that's kid-friendly. Lasagna Casserole - a quick, easy and inexpensive meal that is perfect for busy weeknights. Lasagna certainly looks like a casserole, but it's usually associated more with pasta dishes like spaghetti.
Lasagna Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Sprinkle with granulated garlic and salt; set aside..
- In a large bowl, combine cooked pasta, 3 cups mozzarella cheese, cottage cheese, eggs, Parmesan cheese and parsley. Transfer to a greased shallow 3 quart baking dish (I used a deep 9x13) Top pasta mixture with beef and onion mixture, then pasta sauce..
- Cover casserole and bake for 45 minutes. Uncover and sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese. Bake, uncovered, for an additional 15 minutes longer until cheese is melted. Let stand 10 minutes before serving..
But would you ever make a lasagna casserole? No, because that would be redundant. Spaghetti Squash Lasagna with Meat Casserole. During a recent grocery trip to ALDI, I picked up a spaghetti squash. Freeze the unbaked casserole in a disposable foil pan, or line your baking dish with foil.