4 Hour Lasagna. We challenged chefs of three different levels - an amateur, a home cook and a professional chef - to make their versions of lasagna. Slow Cooker Taco Lasagna - Layers of tortillas, cream cheese, beans, taco meat, enchilada sauce and cheese. Perfectly creamy and cheesy with tons of flavor!
This simplified classic lasagna recipe calls on flavorful sausage, a light homemade tomato sauce, and fresh basil. Would it be safe to eat tomorrow after I microwave it? Thank You for watching my video! You can have 4 Hour Lasagna using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 4 Hour Lasagna
- It's 1 jar of any red pasta sauce.
- Prepare 1 small jar of alfredo sauce.
- It's 1 of med onion.
- You need 1/2 of green pepper.
- Prepare 1 box of no bake lasagna noodles.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- It's 1 pound of italian sausage.
- It's 1 of small carrot (optional).
- You need 1 bag of frozen peas (optional).
- Prepare to taste of salt pepper garlic powder and italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 cup of red wine.
- You need of Sliced mushrooms.
- It's 12-16 oz of mozzarella cheese.
This Lasagna Recipe is delicious and rich. This is made with alternate layers of pasta, cheeses, and ragu. This rich Italian food has captivated the hearts and taste buds of everyone in the world. A trained chef walks you through the potential "gotchas" of this classic If your lasagna's too wet, the obvious prime suspect is your sauce.
4 Hour Lasagna step by step
- Sweat the onion and green pepper. Feel free to sweat the carrot and fresh garlic if you are so inclined.
- Add ground beef and sausage. Cook till pink is gone, drain and add your red tomato sauce, wine and mushrooms. Turn heat to simmer and let it reduce by about a quarter or less. You may want to add a touch of sugar if your not using carrots its up to you.
- After reducing the sauce add your peas if you desire..
- Take a quarter to half of the mix and put into another bowl and add half of the alfredo sauce. Stir well..
- Now its time to assemble. Use whatever pan you have thats at least two inches deep. Add a layer of the red to the bottom. Dont forget to grease that pan or it will stick. Add a layer of noodles over that. Then add a layer of the alfredo/red blend and a layer of mozzerella cheese..
- Now add another layer of noodles and use your red sauce. Alternate sauces every layer until you reach the top. Season each layer with your herbs and seasonings of your choice. Add a little cheese to the top.
- Cover with foil and bake at 375 for about 45 min. If your using a deeper dish and have more than three layers bake for at least one hour. Remove foil and continue to bake another ten minutes until the top is golden or at least well melted. Add a little parm cheese if you wish..
- Let stand for about ten to fifteen minutes then eat it. Bon Apetite kids!.
Some are wetter than others, and. Discover Lasagna Pans on Amazon.com at a great price. There's something so satisfying about the humble lasagna. The dishes evokes images of families gathered around the table, sharing a steaming pan of gut-busting deliciousness. A lasagna is usually packed with enough good things like cheese, meat, and even veggies to make it totally satisfying all on its own, but it's always nice to pair it with a simple side dish (like a green salad.