Crockpot Chili. This delicious Crockpot Chili recipe is hearty and perfect for chilly weather! Easy to make and perfect for loading up with your favorite toppings! This crockpot chili recipe winner is made with plenty of spice and packed with lots of flavor.
Easy Crockpot Chili recipe is loaded with ground beef, seasonings & tons of flavor. It simmers all day in the slow cooker creating a great meal that everyone loves! We serve it with crusty bread and. You can have Crockpot Chili using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Chili
- Prepare 1 lb of cooked ground beef, sausage, or turkey.
- Prepare 1 of diced yellow onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of diced celery.
- You need 1 of diced green bell pepper.
- It's 3 tbs of minced garlic.
- It's 1 of chili seasoning packet.
- You need 2 cans of kidney beans.
- It's 1 (28 oz) of can crushed tomatoes.
- It's 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare of Seasonings: basil, italian seasoning, chili powder, oregano.
- It's of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Top with: shredded cheese, sour cream, crackers, or fritos.
Super easy to make, and one of the best homemade chilies you will ever have. Skinnytaste > Crock Pot Recipes > Crock Pot Chicken Taco Chili Recipe. And since so many are asking, although I have and love my Instant Pot, I still love my slow cooker! A delicious and easy crockpot turkey chili recipe.
Crockpot Chili instructions
- Add all ingrediets to crockpot, except toppings. Cook low 6-8 hours or high 4 hours.
- Garnish with cheese, sour cream, crackers, or fritos.
Perfect for those nights when you want dinner ready as soon as I've been making crockpot turkey chili for a couple of years now and absolutely love it. Just throw your ingredients in the Slow Cooker in the morning and have a hot Slow Cooker chili meal ready for dinner! Just dump everything into your slow cooker in the morning and enjoy for dinner! You can spice it up if you like or leave it as is. This Crockpot Chili is simply amazing - perfectly seasoned, perfect texture, perfect heat - and SOOO easy.