Pan Seared Chicken with Creamy Garlic Sauce.
You can cook Pan Seared Chicken with Creamy Garlic Sauce using 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pan Seared Chicken with Creamy Garlic Sauce
- Prepare of Marinade.
- It's 1 kg of Chicken Breasts.
- You need 10 grams of dried oregano.
- You need 10 grams of basil.
- Prepare 10 grams of garlic paste.
- Prepare 40 ml of Lemon Juice.
- You need 200 ml of Orange Juice.
- You need 5 grams of Salt.
- Prepare 5 grams of White pepper.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- It's 20 grams of Butter.
- You need 10 ml of Vegetable oil.
- It's 5 clove of Garlic, minced.
- Prepare 10 grams of All purpose flour.
- It's 200 ml of Dairy Cream.
- You need 50 ml of Chicken Broth.
- You need 1/2 cup of Parmesan Cheese, grated.
- It's 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red Chilli Flakes.
- You need 1 tbsp of Dried Oregano.
Pan Seared Chicken with Creamy Garlic Sauce step by step
- Marinade the chicken breasts for 2 hours before cooking..
- Heat a non-stick pan, add a teaspoon of oil..
- Place the breasts on the pan and sear them for 6-8 minutes on each side.
- Cook the chicken till juices are clear and the flesh becomes white on the inside..
- For the Sauce:- Take another pan, melt butter and oil in it..
- Cook and stir garlic in the butter mixture until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Stir flour through the butter mixture; cook and stir until flour is incorporated, about 1 minute more..
- Pour the dairy cream and chicken broth into the saucepan and stir. Continue cooking until the mixture thickens, 3 to 5 minutes. Add Parmesan cheese and mix it well..
- Cook the sauce till the cheese melts. Then add the seasonings to the sauce and mix them well.
- Plate the chicken breasts. Pour some sauce over the chicken. Serve extra sauce on the side. Garnish with some chopped coriander or parsley..