Negresco/Alfredo Pasta Bake.
You can have Negresco/Alfredo Pasta Bake using 28 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Negresco/Alfredo Pasta Bake
- It's 2 of measuring cups of penne pasta.
- It's 4 of measuring cups of water.
- You need 1 of bouillon cube.
- It's to taste of salt.
- Prepare of for the sauce:.
- Prepare 2 tbs of butter.
- You need 2 tbs of flour.
- You need 1/2 TSP of garlic powder.
- You need 1 of measuring cup of cooking cream.
- You need 1/2 of measuring cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 of measuring cup of your fav. cheese (I used Romano).
- You need to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of biryani spices for a special taste.
- You need of the filling:.
- It's 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 of finely minced chicken breast.
- You need 1/2 (1 cup) of sliced mushrooms.
- You need 1/2 (1 cup) of julienne sliced bell peppers.
- It's 1/2 (1 cup) of sliced green olives.
- Prepare of sprinkle of oregano.
- It's 2 tsp of mustard.
- It's dash of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of honey.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of biryani spices.
- It's of you can substitute for Italian or any other kind of spices.
- It's of I just like smelling and tasting the aroma.
- It's of of different countries and cultures in my favorite dishes 💓.
Negresco/Alfredo Pasta Bake step by step
- First we heat the water to a boil, add the chicken broth cube,, and pasta. stir and leave til the pasta is al-dente..
- While in a pan on medium heat we add a little bit of oil, chicken cubes, oregano, mustard, honey and spices. Let them cook then add our mushrooms, olives and bell pepper, toss them together for about 5 minutes, cover the pan for three minutes now the filling is ready!.
- For the sauce. On high heat, We melt the butter, add the garlic powder then the cream, bring to a boil then reduce the heat to medium, then we add half the amount of milk, then mix our flour with the rest then add the mixture to the sauce and wisk for it to thicken up, then we add our seasonings and cheese and reduce the heat to low and mix till the cheese melts..
- In a round clay pot we add a bit of the sauce. We then mix the pasta with the rest of the sauce and put one layer in the pot. Then our filling then a looot of mozarella then the rest of the pasta. For the topping we add mozzarella bell peppers and olives. We put it in a medium to high heat oven for 10 minutes, then open the oven grill til it gets that golden color 😍😍.
- I apologise for my English 😅😅 but I believe that a good recipe is always easy to follow and very manageable and enjoyable 😇 I hope you enjoy my recipe 💙💙 bon appetit and bel hana 😍.