Chicken and Gouda Baked Pasta.
You can have Chicken and Gouda Baked Pasta using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken and Gouda Baked Pasta
- It's 1 1/2 lb of chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 cup of mushrooms.
- Prepare 2 clove of chopped garlic.
- You need 1 small of onion.
- You need 1 lb of garden rotini pasta.
- Prepare 3 cup of gouda cheese.
- You need 1 cup of cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- It's 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of Italian seasoning.
- It's 1 of salt.
- It's 1 of black pepper.
- You need 1 of rosemary.
Chicken and Gouda Baked Pasta step by step
- preheat oven to 375.
- saute onions and garlic in olive oil until tender.
- add chicken to onions along with Italian seasoning, rosemary, salt, and pepper (season to your taste).
- after chicken is cooked through, add mushrooms and continue to saute until chicken starts to brown.
- while chicken is cooking, boil one pound of garden rotini pasta and strain.
- mix pasta, cream cheese, milk, butter, and 2 cups of Gouda together until creamy..
- add chicken, onions and mushrooms to pasta and mix again..
- pour pasta mix into a baking sheet and top with last cup of Gouda and finish with a coat of bread crumbs..
- bake in the oven for 30 minutes until breadcrumbs start to brown..