tuna sandwich. Sandwich Quick and Easy Canned Tuna Tuna Salad. What makes the best ever tuna sandwich? It's all in the combination of ingredients—the best tuna you can find, cottage cheese and mayo, and.
For many people, those days when you had a tuna salad sandwich for lunch are still some of the happiest childhood memories. A tuna fish sandwich (or tunafish sandwich), also known as a tuna sandwich, is a sandwich made from canned tuna—usually made into a tuna salad by adding mayonnaise, and sometimes other ingredients such as celery or onion—as well as other common fruits and vegetables used to flavor. This is the Best Tuna Salad Recipe ever. You can have tuna sandwich using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of tuna sandwich
- You need of sandwich.
- Prepare 1 large of baguette bread.
- Prepare 1 1/4 kg of canned tuna.
- It's 1 small of onion.
- Prepare 1 bunch of parsley.
- It's 1 1/2 small of pepperoni.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 small of leduce leaf.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mayonaise.
Whoever thinks tuna sandwiches are gross has clearly Tuna Salad: Love it or Hate it? I asked this question on social media the other day and was so. Bread, canned tuna, cucumber, eggs, ground black pepper, lettuce, mayonnaise, onion, radish sprouts, salt. The Best Tuna Melt Sandwich Recipe On Sourdough Bread
tuna sandwich step by step
- fine chop the garlic, the parsley, the onion, the pepperoni and cut the leduce into fine stripes.
- pour the tuna into a container.
- add one tablespoon of mayonaise.
- add the oreganos.
- season with some salt pepper vinegar and olive oil.
- spread it generously over the baguette.
This Tuna Salad Sandwich Recipe is as classic as it gets. Tuna Salad sandwich is a classic food that will never get old. Typically people mix tuna and mayonnaise and place it in between two pieces. Open Faced Tuna Melt is the ultimate sandwich for all you tuna lovers! Serving them open faced is an easy way to make them healthier and cut the calories.