Salami melt. SALAMI MELTS on a FRENCH ROLL. SALAMI MELTS on a FRENCH ROLL. Join us as ELIJAH makes one of his favorite sandwiches all by himself.
Go check it out as this kid shows you what. Login to add to your chat! Tonight's specials are a Spicy Salami Melt and the dod is our Triple Cheddar Dog! You can cook Salami melt using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salami melt
- It's 1 of bread roll of choice.
- You need 3 of or 4 slices of salami.
- You need 4 of or 5 slices pepperoni.
- You need 30 grams of to 50g cheddar cheese, grated.
- It's 1 of tomato, thinly sliced.
- It's 1 of sliced jalapeño, optional.
- It's 1 of few thin slices red onion, optional.
- Prepare 1 of couple of lettuce leaves, optional.
Chocolate salami is a delicious dessert that, in many regions, Italian families eat during winter lazy Sundays or as afternoon snack for children (they love it. Layer the mortadella and salami over the top. Gently roll the dough away from you to form a log. Lunch Special: Hot Salami Melt #Food #ClivesRoadhouse #foodie #goodfood #Dining #Restaurants.
Salami melt step by step
- Cut open bread roll. Lightly toast both sides under grill/broiler..
- Butter roll if desired..
- Layer on salami and pepperoni..
- Top with cheese. Put back under broiler to melt cheese..
- Top with tomato and optional extras if desired..
Our dinner special for tonight is the Steak Melt! Salami originated in Italy but different varieties are now made around the world. Salami is the name given to a family of 'cut and keep' sausages made from a mixture of raw meat such as pork, beef or. Salami SpA is not solely an italian company, but mainly one of the italian At Salami we project and produce hydraulic integrated systems with electronic solutions so to costantly increase our features in. Cooked or cotto salami are not dry sausages, as is Genoa salami, but are fully cooked products and need to be refrigerated before eating.