Ricotta Crepes with Raspberry-Chile Coulis and Chocolate Shavings.
You can have Ricotta Crepes with Raspberry-Chile Coulis and Chocolate Shavings using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ricotta Crepes with Raspberry-Chile Coulis and Chocolate Shavings
- You need of Filling.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of whipping cream.
- You need 1 cup of ricotta cheese.
- You need 2 of vanilla bean, halved lengthwise and seeds scraped.
- It's 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need of Crepes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of butter.
- It's 1 cup of flour.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It's 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare of Couili.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It's 1 cup of frozen raspberries, thawed (may substitute preserves).
- It's 1 of red chile pepper, halved, seeds and pith removed (may substitute 1-2 tbsp raspberry chipotle).
- You need of Topping.
- It's 1/4 cup of grated dark chocolate.
Ricotta Crepes with Raspberry-Chile Coulis and Chocolate Shavings step by step
- In a clean big bowl, whip together the whipping cream and vanilla bean seeds. Fold in the ricotta cheese, 1 tablespoon brown sugar, and then whip 5 more seconds to mix. Cover the bowl and refrigerate..
- In a food processor combine the flour, eggs, milk, and water pulse for 10 seconds. In a frying pan, heat the butter over medium heat. Pour in 1/4 cup of crepe batter, swirl the pan while pouring to coat the bottom of the pan with an even layer of batter. Cook for 45 seconds, flip and cook for 30 seconds..
- Puree the raspberries and their juices, chile pepper and 2 tablespoon brown sugar in a food processor. Place 2 to 3 tablespoons of the ricotta filling in the center of a crepe and roll. Drizzle with raspberry-chile coulis and top with dark chocolate shavings..