You can cook Pierogi Lasagna using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pierogi Lasagna
- It's 9 of lasagna noodles.
- Prepare 4 cups of mashed potatoes.
- Prepare 4 oz of Philadelphia chives and onion cream cheese.
- You need to taste of chives.
- You need 1 pkg of real bacon bits.
- Prepare 1 cup of + more for top Shredded cheese... your choice and to your cheesy taste.
Pierogi Lasagna instructions
- Heat oven to 375°F. Cook noodles as directed on box. Meanwhile...combine potatoes, cream cheese spread, chives, 1/2 cup bacon and 1 cup shredded cheese..
- Place 3 noodles in a 13x9 baking pan sprayed with cooking spray....cover with 1/3 of the potato mixture. Repeat layers twice. On top cover with shredded cheese and the remaining bacon....cover..
- Bake 35 min. Uncover for the last 5 min. Let stand 10 min before cutting to serve..