Pepperoni ham and egg sandwich. Fry the pepperoni till crisp put on paper towel to drain excessive oil. Pepperoni Ham And Egg Sandwich - Easy Light Lunch Ideas "egg sandwich Find quick and easy lunch recipes menu ideas. Find easy to make food recipes egg.
Use your choice of cheeses and be creative with additional ingredients such as bell peppers, onions, or tomatoes. I don't know exactly when this humble sandwich had it's beginning, but I've been eating this since I was a little kid. I have to admit, even though I can find this sandwich close to where I live, and in some places it's on the menu all year long, my favorite place to get this is right out of my own kitchen!! You can have Pepperoni ham and egg sandwich using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pepperoni ham and egg sandwich
- Prepare 3 oz of pepperoni luncheon meat.
- Prepare 3 1/2 oz of boiled ham luncheon meat.
- Prepare 4 large of eggs scrambled.
- You need 3 tbsp of mayonnaise made from olive oil.
- Prepare 1 large of tomato sliced.
- It's 6 slice of white bread.
Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly! ham-and-pepperoni-and-sausage. Add the egg mixture to the pepper. All the talk finally got me interested in a sandwich I'd always considered humble and, well, kind of boring. These simple Hot Ham and Cheese Sandwiches are made extra yummy by baking them with bacon and caramelized onions.
Pepperoni ham and egg sandwich instructions
- Fry the pepperoni till crisp put on paper towel to drain excessive oil.
- Take bread put half tablespoon of mayonnaise on each bread fry egg.
- Take put 2 slices of ham each on 4 slices of bread add egg add pepperoni.
- Cut in half or serve whole.
These little Stuffed Crust Pepperoni Pizza Bites are full of gooey cheese. A plate of these bites are great for an after school snack or a game day party. Change up your average egg sandwich when you serve it with peppers and ham on a pretzel sandwich roll warm from the griddle. This delicious Fried Egg Sandwich is so easy and so scrumptious. You can whip one together in just a few minutes and it tastes like heaven!