My Signature Lasagna.
You can cook My Signature Lasagna using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Signature Lasagna
- You need 1 box of Lasagna Pasta.
- It's 1 of Softened Cream Cheese.
- It's 2 1/2 lb of Ground Meat.
- You need 2 tsp of Sofrito.
- Prepare 1 of Chopped onion.
- It's 1/2 of Chopped green Pepper.
- It's 1/2 of Chopped red Pepper.
- You need 1/2 of Chopped yellow Pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Sliced Olives.
- It's 2 envelope of Sazon con achoite (for color).
- It's of Adobo.
- It's of Garlic Powder.
- You need 8 oz of Garlic & herb sauce.
- It's 16 oz of Mozzarella cheese & cheddar cheese (8 oz of each).
My Signature Lasagna step by step
- Put your box of Lasagna pasta to boil until tender. Then drain..
- Put your 2 1/2 pounds of ground meat in skillet to cook until brown. Drain all oil..
- Add all seasoning to meat & sauce. Leave a little for topping..
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Get your pan ready. Line up one layer of your lasagna pasta. Gradually spread cream chesse onto the pasta. Add layer of meat. Repeat process until you have nomore pasta or meat left..
- Top with remaining sauce & cheese. Put into oven for 45 minutes..