You can have Meat Lasagna using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Meat Lasagna
- Prepare 2 T of EVOO oil.
- You need 2 c of celery, diced.
- Prepare 1/2 c of red onion, diced.
- It's 2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 15 oz of sugar-free tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fresh ginger, minced.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need of CHEESE FILLING.
- Prepare 15 oz of Ricotta cheese.
- You need 16 oz of shredded Mozzarella cheese.
- It's 1/2 c of Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 tsp of fresh garlic, minced.
- It's 2 tsp of dried Italian seasoning.
- It's 1 tsp of garlic powder.
Meat Lasagna step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- In large skillet, heat oil. Add celery and onion, cook until tender..
- Add ground beef, cook until browned. Drain off excess fat..
- Add tomato sauce, garlic, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Simmer 2 min. stirring constantly. Remove from heat..
- In med. bowl, mix cheese ingredients using half the Mozzarella cheese..
- Fill bottom of 9x13-inch baking dish with meat mixture. Top with cheese mixture. Sprinkle on remaining Mozzarella cheese..
- Bake 45-50 min. until golden and bubbly. Cool 10 min. before slicing..