Easy Chicken Alfredo Lasagna. Chicken Alfredo Lasagna is made with rotisserie chicken, alfredo sauce, and mozzarella cheese. This chicken lasagna recipe will please anyone's tastebuds! We've curated a bunch of recipes & tips to make cooking easier for you during this time!
Be the first to review this recipe. A twist on traditional lasagna, this recipe uses cooked chicken breast and alfredo sauce. My picky little eaters love it, as well as any adult that's sampled it. You can have Easy Chicken Alfredo Lasagna using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken Alfredo Lasagna
- You need of Chicken Alfredo Ingredients.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Butter.
- It's 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 can of (12.5 oz.) Chunk chicken breast, drained.
- It's 1 can of 14.5oz. Fire Roasted Tomatos, drained.
- It's 3 cup of mozzerella.
- It's 1 of 15 oz. jar of Four cheese (or your preferrence) Alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 9 of whole wheat (or regular) uncooked lasagna noodles.
- It's 1 cup of Frozen chopped spinach, rinsed in colander, squeeze out water..
I was invited to be a brand representative for Ragú® and have been compensated to create this #NewTraDish recipe for SocialStars. Easy chicken recipes are my go-to during the week. These creamy, cheesy, lasagna rolls are filled with shredded chicken and ricotta cheese, and they are topped with creamy Alfredo sauce and a mix of Parmesan and mozzarella cheese. Stir in chicken, roasted peppers and Alfredo sauce.
Easy Chicken Alfredo Lasagna step by step
- Set your oven to 350°. While it is warming up, chop your onions and fry them in the 2 T. butter until thay are a little browned..
- Add to the onions, everything except for the mozzarella cheese and lasagna noodles. Incorporate everything well. Continue to cook for a couple of minutes..
- Grease a 10×13 pan, then spoon a little of the Alfredo mixture onto the bottom of the pan. Lay three pieces of lasagna noodles in the pan, spoon a layer of Alfredo sauce, add a layer of mozzarella, then noodles again. keep layering with noodles, sauce, cheese. Make sure you stop with a layer of sauce and cheese on top. :).
- Top your Alfredo Lasagna dish with aluminum foil and bake for 35 minutes. Remove foil and bake another 5 minutes..
Chicken Alfredo lasagna takes a twist on a classic dish while staying simple and fuss-free. This is a great dish for when you have company and need to make a lot of food without a lot of work, and also makes for delicious leftovers that will keep you full all week long. Well, these creamy chicken Alfredo lasagna roll-ups solve this problem. Bulked up with chicken and spinach and enhanced with both creamy Alfredo While a classic layered lasagna is the centerpiece of many meals, it's too fussy for a weeknight. Lasagna roll-ups are significantly quicker to assemble.