Cheesy White Chili Batch 3.
You can have Cheesy White Chili Batch 3 using 21 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy White Chili Batch 3
- It's of Chicken.
- It's 2-1/2 pounds of chicken breast boneless and skinless.
- It's 1 cup of sliced celery.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of peanut oil.
- It's 1 of medium onion diced.
- It's of Spices.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of white ground pepper.
- It's 1-1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It's 1 teaspoon of kosher salt more if desired.
- You need 3 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- It's of Cream thickener.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 cup of cream cheese.
- You need 1 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- You need of Optional.
- It's 15 ounces of canned great northern beans.
- It's 15 ounces of canned cannellini beans.
- It's 15 ounces of canned navy beans.
- You need As needed of diced jalapeno peppers.
- You need 2 cups of white shredded cheddar or mozzarella cheese or both.
Cheesy White Chili Batch 3 instructions
- Cube the chicken into small pieces. Slice the celery thinly, dice the onion. Heat the oil in a pot. You will only need one pot. Cube the cream cheese and get to room temperature..
- In the pot with the hot oil, sauté the chicken, celery, onion, salt, pepper, and garlic powder in oil until chicken is no longer pink. Add the beans, optional, broth, chiles, optional, and seasonings. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 30 minutes..
- Stir the sour cream, cream cheese, and cream into the chili. Let it get hot. Serve with cheeses. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.