Broccoli and Spinach White Lasagna.
You can have Broccoli and Spinach White Lasagna using 7 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Broccoli and Spinach White Lasagna
- It's 1 box of lasagna noodles.
- It's 2 1/2 lb of fresh baby spinach.
- Prepare 6 head of broccoli.
- Prepare 30 oz of alfredo sauce.
- You need 6 cup of white shredded cheeses (your choice of flavors).
- It's 1 cup of blend of sharp shredded cheddar and white shredded cheddar.
- It's 15 oz of ricotta cheese.
Broccoli and Spinach White Lasagna instructions
- boil lasagna noodles.
- clean broccoli and spinach.
- chop broccoli and boil for 10 minutes.
- remove stems feom spinach and chop..
- pour 15 ounces of alfredo sauce in tall pot add spinach and mix well.
- drain broccoli and add to pot of spinach and alfredo sauce.
- preheat oven to 350.
- Add entire 15 ounce tub of ricotta cheese to broccoli and spinach mix in well over low heat.
- drain lasagna noodles.
- on the bottom of your 9x13 pan pour a little alfredo sauce and spread out.
- start layering your pan with noodles, then broccoli and spinach then shredded cheese and a little of the alfredo sauce on top of the noodlea befor addind the broccoli and spinach. On the last layer add your spinach and broccoli mixand cover the top with the whitw and yellow cheddar blend..
- cook in the oven uncovered for 25 minutes or until cheese has melted and bubbling. Place pan on top oven rack for 5 additional minutes then remove from oven and allow to sit for a few moments..