Cheesy Pasta Baked Chicken (breasts or thighs). Looking for chicken breast and pasta recipes? Cheesy Chicken Pasta Bake, prepared with spinach and tomato sauce, then baked until bubbly and delicious! This is so easy to make.
Perfect for easy dinners, meal prep, or freezing for later. Not a lot can beat a lovely cheesy pasta bake served up with a big side of salad (obviously that makes it healthy.) Oh and dont forget to check out my new Creamy Chicken Alfredo Pasta Bake too! Do you have a favourite pasta dish? You can have Cheesy Pasta Baked Chicken (breasts or thighs) using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Pasta Baked Chicken (breasts or thighs)
- You need 1 jar of pasta sauce.
- You need 8 oz. of shredded cheese.
- It's 4 pieces of chicken, thighs or breasts.
I'd love some new ideas for my pasta addiction 🙂. The secret to juicy Oven Baked Chicken Breast is to add a touch of brown sugar into the seasoning and to cook fast at a high temp. Made with just brown sugar, paprika, oregano, garlic powder, salt and pepper, the secret ingredient in this is brown sugar best baked chicken breast recipe. Did you know that "chicken breast recipes" are one of the most highly searched things on Google?
Cheesy Pasta Baked Chicken (breasts or thighs) step by step
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees for thighs, 400 if baking breasts..
- On a cookie dish, put a small amount of water in the bottom..
- Place chicken breasts or thighs onto cookie sheet. Make sure the chicken is boneless and not frozen..
- Pour pasta sauce over the chicken. Use a spoon to cover evenly..
- Place chicken in oven for 20 minutes for thighs, 40 minutes for breasts..
- After the chicken has baked for this time, take the cheese and spread over each piece of chicken. Place back in the oven and continue to cook for another 15 minutes..
- Check internal temperature of the chicken. I like to use a meat thermometer. You can also cut the meat in the middle and look at the color. If it is pinkish, leave it in the oven for another 15 minutes and then check again. If the color is white, it is fully cooked..
The beauty of this baked chicken recipe is that it is incredibly versatile. You could serve it with just about anything from pasta to salad and have a delicious meal. Chicken is one of the most popular chicken recipes, for lunch or dinner. Everyone loves chicken breasts and always have them in Secondly, baking chicken breast in the oven is so easy and quick, with very short active time. However, not all baked chicken breast recipes.