Meatball sub casserole. Reviews for: Photos of Meatball Sub Casserole. Meatball Sub Casserole. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. It's so easy to enjoy this classic sub in casserole form!
Sprinkle evenly across the casserole and bake! Skip to Meatball Sub Casserole content. Wonderful take on the Italian Meatball Sandwich. You can cook Meatball sub casserole using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Meatball sub casserole
- You need of dough.
- You need of marinara or spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare of precooked frozen meatballs.
- It's of shredded mozza and cheddar cheese.
This Meatball Sub Casserole is one of my favorite meals to cook for my family. We really love one pot meals, and this one is always a winner… like my Cheesesteak Pasta and Chicken Parmesan Pasta! MEATBALL SUB CASSEROLE — Everything you love about a meatball sub sandwich in convenient casserole form. There are several versions of meatball sub casserole online and after several attempts, we created a version we love.
Meatball sub casserole instructions
- Ok so i use a breakmaker dough recipe, could also use pilsbury biscuit dough Preheat oven to 375°.
- Cut the dough into smallish pieces and spread along the bottom of a greased lasanga pan.
- Pour marinara or spaghetti sauce over dough and mix it all together.
- Add meatballs on top..i usually do 5 rows of 5.
- Add your shredded cheeses.
- Bake 30-40 mins Cut and serve :).
We now keep our Meatball Sub Casserole in our monthly dinner rotation! + Meatball Sub Casserole. Searching for easy casseroles using frozen meatballs? Meatball sub casserole is a famous comfort meal made in many American-Italian homes. The casserole is prepared by lining a casserole dish with bread and layers of cheese, juicy and savory. This Meatball Sub Casserole has been in our monthly dinner rotation for some time now.