Chili’s Copycat Cajun Chicken Pasta. This easy Copycat Chili's Cajun Chicken Pasta Recipe from Delish.com is the best. Pat chicken dry with a paper towel and dust both sides with Cajun seasoning until thoroughly coated. I can never get enough of Chili's whether it's just their fresh salsa and bottomless tortilla chips or their Quesadilla Explosion salad!
I love Chili's, but going out to eat can be difficult with kids! This pasta tastes just like the real thing and it is so easy to make in the comfort of your own If you are looking for a simple and delicious dinner the whole family will eat, look no further. This Chili's Copycat Cajun Chicken Pasta recipe is a family. You can cook Chili’s Copycat Cajun Chicken Pasta using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chili’s Copycat Cajun Chicken Pasta
- Prepare 1 of small tomato, diced.
- It's 1 pint of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 1/2 box of penne pasta.
- It's 1 tbsp of fresh minced garlic.
- You need 3 tbsp of unsalted butter, divided.
- You need To taste of salt.
- It's To taste of pepper.
- You need 3 cups of fresh grated parmesan cheese, divided.
- Prepare 1.5 pounds of chicken breast.
- You need To taste of cajun seasoning.
Learn about Cajun Chicken Pasta and other Chili's menu choices. At Chili's, fresh is happening now! Search for your closest restaurant and order online. Grilled chicken, penne in Alfredo sauce, topped with chile spices, Parmesan, tomatoes, green onions.
Chili’s Copycat Cajun Chicken Pasta instructions
- Cook pasta per package instructions. Set aside..
- Put 2 tbsp of the butter and the minced garlic in a frying pan and heat on medium..
- Rub the chicken breasts with cajun seasoning, add to the skillet and cook until browned on both sides and no longer pink in the middle, approximately 10 minutes per side. Set aside when done..
- Add the rest of the butter, the whipping cream, salt, pepper, 2 cups of the cheese and a little extra cajun seasoning to the same skillet. Heat on medium till lightly boiling then add in the penne..
- Slice the chicken into strips and dice the tomato. Dish out the pasta one serving at a time, adding the chicken, tomatoes and a cheese garnish on top..
- Serve with garlic toast and a side salad and enjoy!.
Cajun Chicken Pasta - Chili's copycat recipe made at home with an amazingly creamy melt-in-your-mouth alfredo sauce. After all, have you seen their blooming onion? But this cajun pasta has always had my heart and soul. Recipe tutorial: chili's copycat cajun chicken pasta #recipe #chickenrecipe #cajunchickenpasta. This is the original recipe for Copy Cat Chili's Cajun Chicken Pasta Cook penne pasta according to directions on the box.