You can cook Rotel Chili using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rotel Chili
- It's 3 lb of ground beef chuck, venison, turkey or whatever u prefer.
- You need 3 cans of Bush chili beans with chili sauce.
- It's 1 of onion or more-your preference.
- You need 1 of bell pepper (i used half green, yellow, orange).
- You need 1 can of MILD rotel tomatoes, with chiles.
- It's 1 can of diced stewed tomatoes (had onion, bell pepper in it).
- Prepare dash of or to taste of seasonings (chili powder, onion powder, garlic powder/pepper, adobo, lawrys, or whatever u like).
- Prepare to taste of sour cream and cheese - OPTIONAL.
- Prepare 1/2 pack of hidden valley dry ranch or Fiesta ranch powder - OPTIONAL.
- You need as needed of minced garlic.
- It's 1/2 pack of italian seasonings.
Rotel Chili instructions
- Cleaned and diced my peppers, and onion..
- Added my ground beef,meat seasonings and onions and peppers and cooked with meat until done. Drained..
- Added my beef mixture back to pot, added can of rotel, and can diced tomatoes, with the juices, added the 3 cans chili beans, that has chili sauce made into it, stirred, and added some more seasonings, half pack of fiesta ranch powder, and half italian pack, minced garlic.(more bigger chunks of raw onions and bell peppers) to have more than just what i cooked with the meat. And cooked on low for a few hours. Since i already cooked meat, and just needed the veggies and beans to warm/cook..
- Also, you can stir in some sour cream and cheese once done. Or spoon helping of chili into your bowl, and top with sour cream and cheese. If you've never stirred some sour cream into your bowl of cooked chili. You're missing out lol.