Spicy Chunky Chili.
You can have Spicy Chunky Chili using 19 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Chunky Chili
- It's 1 lb of ground chuck.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground round.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of steak.
- You need 1/2 lb of Italian sausage.
- Prepare 2 can of chili beans (16oz).
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes (16 oz).
- You need 1 can of tomato paste (6 oz).
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion.
- Prepare 4 of jalepeño peppers.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper.
- You need 6 clove of garlic.
- It's 3 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- It's 1 pints of dark beer.
- You need 3 tbsp of mexican style chili powder.
- It's 1 tbsp of dried oregano leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 of salt to taste.
- You need 1 of pepper to taste.
Spicy Chunky Chili step by step
- Dice onion, red pepper, and jalepeños. Leave jalepeño seeds in..
- Mince garlic..
- Chop steak and sausage into half-inch cubes..
- Pour beans, tomatoes and tomato paste into a large pot. Bring to a boil and reduce heat to simmer..
- Add beer and Worcesteshire sauce and stir..
- Allow mixture to simmer, stirring occasionally..
- In the meantime brown ground beef in a skillet..
- Drain skillet and add beef to the mixture..
- Add onion, jalepeños, bell pepper, and garlic..
- Brown steak in a skillet..
- Add cooked steak..
- Cook sausage in skillet..
- Add cooked sausage..
- Add all spices and allow to simmer for 30-45 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Add salt and pepper. Serve hot with desired toppings..