Spicy Italian Frittata.
You can cook Spicy Italian Frittata using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Italian Frittata
- You need 1 of med onion, chopped.
- It's 2 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- You need 8 oz of Italian sausage, loose or sliced.
- Prepare 2 c of fresh spinach, chopped.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper, seeded and chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 10 of eggs.
- It's 2 tsp of hot pepper sauce.
Spicy Italian Frittata instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- In a large skillet, cook onion, garlic and sausage until onion is translucent and sausage is no longer pink..
- Stir in spinach, bell pepper, salt and pepper. Cook covered, stirring occasionally, until spinach is wilted..
- In a 2 quart casserole, whisk eggs and hot sauce together. Add in sausage mixture..
- Bake in oven 15-20 minutes or until firm and ligtly browned. Allow to cool slightly before serving..