Parmesan Herb crusted hamburger.
You can cook Parmesan Herb crusted hamburger using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Parmesan Herb crusted hamburger
- You need of crust.
- You need 1 3/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It's 1/4 cup of chopped parsley.
- You need 1 tbsp of marjoram.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- It's 1 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- It's 4 large of eggs.
- You need of patties.
- It's 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 1/2 lb of ground beef or any other ground meat.
- It's 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare of oil to shallow fry.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- It's of sauce.
- Prepare 14 oz of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red wine vinegar.
- It's 1 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of hot mustard.
- You need 1/4 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
Parmesan Herb crusted hamburger instructions
- Heat oil.
- Mix the parmesan cheese, parsley, marjoram, onion powder, garlic, and eggs. Make into a batter..
- Take the ground meat mix with garlic, onion powder, black pepper, and salt. Form into small patties..
- Coat the patties with the batter and shaloow fry the patties. Fry till brown try not to burn. If patties fill spongy in the center after frying put into a microwave 2 minutes so center is done..
- When done add to a plate with paper towels..
- Make the sauce optional mix tomato sauce, red wine vinegar, garlic, hot mustard, and honey together and heat till it boils.
- Serve hope you enjoy!.