You can have Zucchini Lasagna using 10 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zucchini Lasagna
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground beef.
- It's 1 of Cooking onion.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and Pepper.
- You need 1 of Celery Salt.
- You need 1 of Zucchini.
- You need 16 oz of Cottage Cheese.
- It's 1 of Egg.
- You need 16 oz of Parmesan Cheese or Ricotta.
- You need 1 cup of Mozzarella Cheese.
- It's 40 oz of Spaghetti Sauce.
Zucchini Lasagna step by step
- Cook hamburger and onion in skillet..
- Sprinkle salt, pepper and celery salt to taste..
- Add spaghetti sauce..
- Slice zucchini longwise to width of pan..
- Put some meat mixture on bottom of pan to prevent zucchini from sticking..
- Put one layer of zucchini strips into pan..
- Top with some meat mixture..
- Add another layer of zucchini..
- Mix cottage cheese with one egg. Layer onto zucchini in pan..
- Top with zucchini layer..
- Top everything with meat mixture..
- Top with mozzarella cheese..
- Put toothpicks in lasagna and cover with aluminum foil..
- Place pan on cookie sheet and bake for 1-1.5 hours on 350°F..
- Stick fork in to make sure zucchini is tender..
- Pull from oven and enjoy!.