You can cook Pasta Primavera using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pasta Primavera
- It's 12 oz of frozen broccoli.
- It's 2 of small zucchini.
- Prepare 1 lb of linguini.
- It's 1 clove of garlic, chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil,.
- You need 1 tsp of basil.
- You need 15 oz of canned green peas, drained.
- It's 1/4 cup of chopped parsley.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- It's 1/4 cup of butter.
- It's 3/4 cup of heavy cream.
- It's 2/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
Pasta Primavera step by step
- Slice zucchini into thin slices. Cook broccoli & zucchini in boiling salted water until crisp-tender. Drain; put in large bowl & set aside..
- Cook linguini according to package directions; drain..
- In large pan, saute oil, garlic, basil, peas, parsley, salt, black pepper, & red pepper until heated through. Add mixture to vegetables in bowl..
- Melt butter in same pan. Stir in cream & cheese. Cook over medium heat; stirring constantly, until smooth. Add linguini. Toss to coat. Stir in vegetables. Heat gently until hot & serve..