No Bake Penne Pasta.
You can have No Bake Penne Pasta using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of No Bake Penne Pasta
- You need 500 grams of penne pasta.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped parsley.
- You need of Red Sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 of kilo lean ground pork.
- Prepare 1/4 of kilo ground beef.
- It's 1 cup of chopped cooked ham.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 6 of gloves chopped garlic.
- It's 4 tablespoons of olive oil.
- It's 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- You need 250 grams of spaghetti sauce.
- You need to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare of White Sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of all purpose cream.
- You need 1 cup of quick melt cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of melted butter.
No Bake Penne Pasta step by step
- Red Sauce - sauté onions followed by garlic.
- Put ground pork and beef and add soy sauce. Cook for 20 mins add 1/4 cup water..
- Add ham and cook for another 15 mins.
- Pour spaghetti sauce and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook pasta according to package instructions..
- Drain the pasta and pour the red sauce and save some at least 1 cup for the topping. Set aside..
- White sauce. In a double boiler mix all ingredients and cook until the cheese totally melts..
- Put the remaining red sauce on the top of the pasta. Then add the white sauce on the top then garnish with chopped parsley..