Mozzarella, Asiago baked rigatoni. There are three new Oven Baked Pastas at Olive Garden - Smoked Mozzarella Shrimp Rigatoni, Four Meat Italian Mac & Cheese and Asiago Tortelloni Alfredo with Grilled Chicken. I really haven't seen the mac & cheese in the commercials so I asked my Instagram following which one I should make and you answered loudly! Here is how you do it.
You can substitute hamburger meat for a smoked sausage. Or add in any veggies you like. Sometimes I saute squash and add a layer of that to the. You can have Mozzarella, Asiago baked rigatoni using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mozzarella, Asiago baked rigatoni
- Prepare 1 1/2 box of rigatoni or ziti pasta.
- You need 1 pound of hamburger meat.
- It's 24 oz of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 8 oz of 6 cheese Italian blend (Sargento).
- It's 45 oz of favorite red pasta sauce.
- Prepare 1 of large red sweet onion.
- It's 1 stick of real, unsalted butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Lawry's seasoning salt.
- It's 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 4 tbsp of sea salt.
BelGioioso Fresh Mozzarella cheese, cut into cubes Directions. Shrimp, smoked mozzarella, and toasted breadcrumbs with rigatoni pasta baked in creamy seafood alfredo sauce with spinach. Asiago Tortelloni Alfredo with Grilled Chicken. Asiago cheese-filled tortelloni baked in our creamy homemade alfredo with a blend of Italian cheeses and toasted breadcrumbs, topped with grilled.
Mozzarella, Asiago baked rigatoni step by step
- In a large pan, brown hamburger meat, add Lawry's seasoning salt. Do not drain the meat. When fully cooked and browned, keep heat on low..
- Chop red onion into small pieces. Add to a small pan on medium heat. Add stick of butter, black pepper, garlic powder. Saute until clear and carmalized. Add to hamburger..
- Pour 2 cups of pasta sauce in the bottom of your 13x9 baking dish. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F..
- In a large pot, add salt, and after brought to a rumbling boil, add your 1 and 1/2 box of pasta. Cook pasta until al dente. Add remaining pasta sauce to hamburger, stirring frequently..
- Once pasta is drained, add a layer of noodles on the bottom on your baking dish. Cover with a layer of your meat sauce, topped with a layer of mozzarella cheese and sprinkled with italian blend. Repeat layers until you have no more noodles..
- Cover entire dish with remaining mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle with Italian blend. Bake uncovered for 25 minutes..
Olive Garden introduces the new Smoked Mozzarella Shrimp Rigatoni and the new Four-Meat Italian Mac & Cheese as part of the chain's returning seasonal Oven Baked Pastas menu. This time around, Olive Garden's Oven Baked Pastas menu includes the new Asiago Tortelloni Alfredo with Grilled Chicken, Smoked Mozzarella Shrimp Rigatoni, and Four Meat Italian Mac […] Smoked Mozzarella Shrimp Rigatoni: Overflowing with half a pound of shrimp, smoked mozzarella, and toasted breadcrumbs with rigatoni pasta baked in creamy seafood alfredo sauce with spinach. Four Meat Italian Mac & Cheese: Baked mac and cheese made with our creamy homemade alfredo and Italian cheeses, topped with a hearty meat sauce of braised. For the best flavor, use whole fat ricotta and Provolone cheese in this baked rigatoni. The lower fat cheeses don't hold a candle to the real deal.