Meatball Sub Casserole.
You can have Meatball Sub Casserole using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Meatball Sub Casserole
- It's 2 packages of frozen beef meatballs, about 40 balls total.
- It's 2/3 loaf of day old italian bread.
- You need 2 of jars of your favorite pasta sauce.
- You need 1/2 large of green bell pepper, diced.
- Prepare 8 oz of Muenster cheese, cubed.
- It's 1 packages of shredded mozzarella cheese.
Meatball Sub Casserole instructions
- In a 13 x 9 baking dish, rip the italian bread into large bite sized chunks and layer on the bottom of the dish, gently pressing down to even the layer..
- Layer the frozen meatballs in a single layer evenly on top of the bread..
- Sprinkle on the cubed Muenster cheese and diced peppers evenly over the meat..
- Drizzle both jars of sauce over the top making sure the edges have sauce so it doesn't dry out..
- Bake for 25 minutes at 350..
- At the 25 minute mark, sprinkle the mozzarella over top on an even layer and bake for 5 to 8 minutes more until bubbly..