Lasagna Soup - Slow Cooker. Slow Cooker Lasagna Soup - All the best flavors of lasagna made right into a soup! Made so effortlessly right in your crockpot. CrockPot Lasagna Soup is the perfect weeknight dinner!
For the best lasagna soup, a jar of marinara beats out a can of chopped tomatoes because of the flavor and texture it delivers. A light and healthier version of lasagna with all of the traditional flavours, easy to make and comes together in No layering or waiting around your oven! Simply throw all of your ingredients into your slow-cooker or crockpot and you have easy Lasagna Soup ready to. You can have Lasagna Soup - Slow Cooker using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lasagna Soup - Slow Cooker
- It's 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- It's 1 lb. of ground beef (or ground turkey or Italian sausage).
- It's 1 of small yellow onion, diced.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 of small bell pepper, diced.
- You need 2 cups of sliced mushrooms (optional).
- It's 1 can (28 oz.) of no salt crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can (14.5 oz.) of no salt diced tomatoes, undrained.
- You need 1 can (8 oz.) of no salt tomato sauce.
- You need 4 cups of unsalted chicken or vegetable broth.
- It's 2 tsp. of brown sugar.
- It's 2 tsp. of dried basil.
- You need 2 tsp. of dried parsley.
- It's 1 tsp. of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp. of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of pepper.
- Prepare 2 cups of pasta of choice.
- It's of Ricotta cheese, for serving.
- It's of Freshly shredded mozzarella cheese, for serving.
- Prepare of Freshly shredded parmesan cheese, for serving.
Slow cooking makes lasagna soup easy to make any night of the week, and it can be made with the slow cooker function on the Instant Pot too. Once finished cooking, stir cooked lasagna noodles into the soup and throw in a few handfuls of spinach to wilt down. An easy recipe for Slow Cooker Lasagna Soup. This hearty, delicious recipe is perfect for chilly weather or anytime you want lasagna without layering noodles and firing up your oven.
Lasagna Soup - Slow Cooker instructions
- Grease your slow cooker and set it aside..
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over med-high heat. Add the beef and cook until brown throughout, breaking it up as you go. Drain the fat, then add it into the slow cooker..
- Add all the additional ingredients EXCEPT for the pasta and cheeses..
- Place the lid on and cook on low heat for 6-7 hours..
- Once getting ready to serve, heat a large pot of water over high heat on the stove. Once it's come to a boil, cook the pasta according to the package directions. Then drain it and stir the pasta into the soup..
- Taste and add any additional seasonings you think the soup needs, then serve immediately..
- We like to top our bowls with some ricotta cheese mixed with a little mozzarella and parmesan. Some red chili flakes are good if you'd like a little spice..
Customize with your favorite noodles and all the cheese! Spring break is underway, and I'm heading back to. Hundreds of home cooks agree that this slow cooker Italian sausage lasagna is the best and easiest way to make lasagna you'll ever try. Just pack the slow-cooker with four layers of sauce, noodles and cheese, then come home to crockpot lasagna four to six hours later. This Slow Cooker Lasagna Soup will change your mind and have you eating Italian more often.