Spaghetti Squash Lasagna. This Spaghetti Squash Lasagna is everything: Freezer-friendly, can be made ahead, perfectly portable, ideal for a potluck or a crowd, and makes enough for leftovers. Strands of roasted spaghetti squash are layered with marinara sauce, mozzarella and ricotta cheese, then baked in the oven until the cheese is melted and all the flavors bake together. Spaghetti Squash Lasagna Boats - creamy ricotta, spaghetti squash, garlic kale, Parmesan and mozzarella cheese, and a quick simmer tomato sauce.
Reviews for: Photos of Baked Spaghetti Squash Lasagna Style. It's called spaghetti squash for a reason, after all, and these tender strands of squash make a Today, this mild-tasting squash is getting a lasagna makeover. Mozzarella, ricotta, meat sauce — the. You can have Spaghetti Squash Lasagna using 16 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti Squash Lasagna
- It's 5 lb of Spagetti Squash ( 2 medium sized squashes).
- You need 2 tsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It's 1 of Diced yellow onion.
- It's 3 clove of garlic cloves; minced.
- It's 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 can of Crushed tomatoes.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Salt; divided evenly.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Ground cumin.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 of Chopped bell pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Chopped parsley.
- Prepare 2 cup of Ricotta.
- Prepare 1 cup of Shredded Mozzarella.
- It's 1 of Basil (garnish).
- You need 1 of bottle of spagetti sauce (Optional!!!).
In this low-carb spaghetti squash lasagna recipe, garlicky broccolini, spaghetti squash and cheese are combined for a healthy take on a favorite casserole. This bakes right in the squash shells for a. Bake the squash in advance to shorten prep time; squeeze the noodles dry, and store in a zip-top plastic bag in the refrigerator until. Spaghetti Squash Lasagna with Meat Casserole.
Spaghetti Squash Lasagna step by step
- Preheat oven to 400℉. Cut the squashes in half and scoop out seeds & gunk..
- Brush squashes with 1 teaspoon of olive oil, and light sprinkle of salt..
- Place them cut-side down in a roasting pan or other baking pan with 2 inches of water..
- Roast for 45-60 minutes..
- Warm oilve oil in a medium high heat skillet or saucepan..
- Stir in onions until they're translucent, follow with the chopped bell pepper and then stir in garlic for 30sec..
- Add ground beef, 1teaspoon of salt, black pepper, cumin, worcestershire sauce, and chopped parsley..
- Cook until well browned and break it into small pieces. 8mins at the most..
- Stir in tomatoes and simmer for 20 mins (Spaghetti sauce would also be a nice addition here, but it is very optional) Please remember to taste sauce..
- Once the squash is done, shred the inside with a fork. Mix shredded squash into the tomato sauce, but leave an inch in the squash shell..
- Mix ricotta cheese, some additional parsley if desired, and a 1/2 teaspoon in a separate bowl..
- Clean the roasting pan and place squash shells inside..
- The ricotta mic should be divided between both shells. Evenly spread the ricotta mix on the bottom of the shells with a spoon..
- Do the same thing with the tomato sauce by spooning it over the ricotta..
- Repeat step 13 & 14 again until shells are filled. You're basically making layers within the shell..
- Bake the shells for 15 minutes and then add mozzarella on top..
- Bake for another 15 mins or until the mozzarella is bubbly; and tiny brown spots may pop up. A broiler would work well with this step as well..
- Remove from the oven, garnish with parsley, and enjoy!.
During a recent grocery trip to ALDI, I picked up a spaghetti squash. I knew it'd be perfect to use as a pasta replacement in a new low carb recipe to try. This recipe for Spaghetti Squash Lasagna Casserole hits all the markers for a great comfort food recipe, and it feeds a crowd. It's rich, thick, gooey and just a little bit spicy. Easy Spaghetti squash lasagna: The perfect grain-free and primal main dish recipe for fall - cheesy, saucy, delicious.