Lasagna Mexicana. Publix Aprons Simple Meals suggests Lasagna Mexicana. To print the full recipe, click here. Mexican lasagna makes great leftovers, too!
My whole family loves this beefy lasagna flavored with taco seasoning. Even my picky five-year-old will eat it. Serve with shredded lettuce, fresh sliced tomatoes, olives and sour cream. You can have Lasagna Mexicana using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lasagna Mexicana
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 6-8 oz of guacamole.
- You need 10-12 oz of bag frozen southwest blend vegetables.
- Prepare 8 oz of Mexican shredded cheese.
- It's 10 oz of can enchilada sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of salsa con queso.
- It's 5 (10 inch) of flour tortillas.
- It's 14.5 oz of can diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 oz of taco seasoning.
Urmeaza sa pregatim lasagna mexicana: intr-un vas termorezistent rotund (nu uitati sa ungeti peretii vasului cu putin ulei sau unt) punem o lingura de salsa si o intindem bine. Turn Taco Tuesday into Taco-Style Mexican Lasagna Tuesday. Okay, while the name may not roll off the tongue as easily, this Mexican lasagna recipe made with tortillas, ground beef, enchilada sauce. Enjoy this delicious Mexican lasagna Mexican recipe!
Lasagna Mexicana instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 and coat 9in square baking dish.
- Brown beef and drain, add taco seasoning and 1 cup tomatoes.
- Cook vegetables until hot, stir in salsa con queso until hot..
- Spread 1/2 cup enchilada sauce on bottom of pan, top with 1 tortilla, 1/4 cup cheese then 1 1/2 cup meat mixture. Place another tortilla topped with 1/4 cup cheese and 1 cup vegetables. Repeat layers.
- Top with remaining tortilla, 3/4 cup enchilada sauce, 1/2 cup tomatoes and a cup cheese..
- Cover with foil and bake 30 minutes.
- Remove foil, bake 10 more minutes. Let stand 10 minutes. Top with guacamole and serve..
Lasagna Mexicana con Tortillas de Maiz y Carne Molida. related topicsBeef Recipes. Analiza ingredientelor rețetei Lasagna mexicană: Boia dulce. Our Mexican Lasagna gives the classic pasta dish a festive makeover using corn tortillas and enchilada sauce the whole If you love lasagna, you'll love this recipe that gives it a makeover with Mexican flair. We've all had our fair share of Italian style lasagnas with the semolina noodles and an abundance of There are many different variations of Mexican lasagna, there's the enchilada lasagna, the ground or. A Mexican Lasagna layered with tortilla chips, cheese, chicken, sour cream and salsa!