Italian Stir Fry. Italian Stir Fry - An incredibly delicious vegetarian dinner with fresh vegetables and beans quickly cooked in a wok, tossed with bow tie pasta, fresh herbs, and cheese. This Italian sausage onions and peppers stir fry recipe is so easy, comforting and only requires a couple ingredients. This Italian sausage dinner can be.
Meanwhile in a stir-fry pan or large skillet heat olive oil. Remove from heat and stir in pasta. You could also plate the pasta. You can have Italian Stir Fry using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Italian Stir Fry
- It's 1 packages of Italian sausages (mild, hot or sweet) cooked & browned on both sides.
- Prepare 1 of small or medium green pepper sliced in thin strips & then cut strips in half.
- You need 1 of small red, yellow or white onion sliced into strips.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of garlic, finely minced or 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried Italian seasoning or 1 tbsp dried oregano.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of dried parsley or bout 1 tbsp minced fresh parsley.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes (do not drain).
- It's 1/2 lb of or whats needed of ur favorite pasta cooked & drained (i use spaghetti or rotini but used elbow mac this time).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of to 2 cups of ur favorite pasta sauce or even marinara or pizza sauce.
Stir frying (Chinese: 炒; pinyin: chǎo) is a Chinese cooking technique in which ingredients are fried in a small amount of very hot oil while being stirred in a wok. The technique originated in China and in recent centuries has spread into other parts of Asia and the West. A stir fry of pork sirloin slices, zucchini, mushrooms, and sun-dried tomatoes is tossed with pasta, Parmesan cheese and fresh basil. This quick and easy stir-fry was a real winner in the Betty Crocker kitchens.
Italian Stir Fry instructions
- Fry ur sausages in oil in large skillet, take out when done, set aside & let rest 10 minutes.
- While ur sausages r resting saute or "stir fry" ur peppers & onions in same skillet till mostly done, add minced garlic & herbs, stir through, drain oil.
- Slice sausages diagonally about 1/4 inch thick, add peppers, onions & sliced sausages back to skillet.
- Add tomatoes & sauce to the skillet with the sausages, stir through & simmer on medium-low for bout 15 minutes or a little longer if u want thicker sauce.
- After it has cooked then taste the sauce...if it needs salt add a little. If its to tangy or sour u can add a little white sugar or I use 1 tbsp of grape jelly to balance the flavor & the slight hint of grape gives it a nice flavor...almost like red wine! Don't use any other flavor jelly, jam or preserves because u don't want chunks of fruit or seeds in ur sauce!.
- Spoon this over ur cooked pasta! Also just to let u know if u don't have or don't use pasta this is also delicious over white or brown rice! Yumminess!! Hope u all love this dish as much as we do!!.
- Just a little note so u know... This usually feeds bout 3-5 people depending on how big of an appetite they may have... U can usually get more or less servings by adjusting the amount of pasta or rice u cook but if u have a big family or big eaters then I'd suggest doubling the recipe! :).
Try this recipe for an Italian inspired stir-fry of prawns, tomato, fennel, white wine and parsley. Learn how to make Italian Beef Stir-Fry. Enjoy this fennel and oregano-infused side dish with grilled steak or pork. Italian Pasta Stir-fry recipe: This is actually included in the Pampered Chefs zip file used as an example on the BO site. This Italian Stir fry is a tasty Mediterranean alternative to the more traditional Oriental versions.