Italian Meat Feast Thin Pizza.
You can have Italian Meat Feast Thin Pizza using 23 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Italian Meat Feast Thin Pizza
- Prepare of Base.
- Prepare 250 grams of Plain Flour.
- It's 150 ml of Tepid Water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Fine Sea Salt.
- You need 10 grams of Yeast.
- You need of Sauce.
- Prepare 2 of Large Shallots.
- Prepare 2 of Garlic Cloves.
- It's 1 tbsp of Rapeseed Oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Tomato Paste.
- It's 1 tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- You need 1 pinch of Sea Salt.
- It's 1 pinch of Basil.
- It's 1 can of Chopped Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 pinch of All Purpose Seasoning.
- It's of Topping.
- It's 1 of Pepperoni.
- It's 1 of Chargrilled Chicken.
- It's 1 of Peppers.
- It's 1 of Mushrooms.
- You need 1 of Red Onion.
- It's 1 of Grated Mature Cheese.
- It's 1 of Grated Mozzarella Cheese.
Italian Meat Feast Thin Pizza step by step
- For the base, add the yeast to the water and stir until dissolved..
- Add salt to the flour and make a mound with a hole in the top. Pour the water into the middle, slowly, while adding flour from the edges into the pool, until all the water is gone..
- Leave for 15 minutes to rise, then knead the rest of the flour and dough together for at least 5 minutes..
- Cover with a clean tea towel and leave for 60 to 90 minutes. It will double in size..
- Knead the dough for another 2 minutes and split into 2 portions. Don't roll until you are ready to add the toppings. If you don't do this straight away, we got better bases by kneading the dough for the 2 minutes just before rolling..
- Fry shallots and garlic cloves in the oil until soft..
- Add tomato paste and continue stirring for 2 minutes..
- Add basil, Worcestershire Sauce and all purpose seasoning. Continue stirring for 2 minutes..
- Add can of chopped tomatoes and simmer for 15-20 minutes, until it thickens up..
- Take off the heat and blend well. We then sieved the sauce to remove any pips, lumps etc. It may need reducing further until its the right consistency..
- Roll the dough to the desired size. We love a thin base so rolled it until it was about 3mm thick. And place on your baking tray. When it comes to cooking the pizza, we used a round pizza oven tray brushed with oil, but I'm sure a pizza stone would be better..
- Spread the sauce leaving about 1cm from the edge. Spread your toppings liberally. Sometimes less really is more! Finish off with the mature cheese and mozzarella cheese sprinkled on top. Don't be tempted to over do it with the cheese, we got better results without totally covering with cheese..
- Bake at 200°F Celsius standard oven or 180°F Celsius fan oven for 10-12 minutes..