Green Chili Cheese dip.
You can have Green Chili Cheese dip using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Green Chili Cheese dip
- It's 1 cup of chopped mild roasted Hatch green chilis.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped roasted hot Hatch green chilis.
- Prepare 1 cup of mayo.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 2 cups of shredded monterey jack cheese.
- It's 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It's 1/2 of parmesan cheese.
- It's 2 tsp. of Worcestershire sauce.
- It's 3/4 tsp. of to 1 tbsp. salt.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp. of Pepper.
- Prepare of Tortilla chips for serving.
Green Chili Cheese dip instructions
- Set oven to 375 F.
- Put all the ingredients in a mixing bowl except for the tortilla chips. Mix well. Make sure all the elements are well combined..
- Spread the mixture into a casserole dish. Spread out to make sure its an even depth. If you like you can sprinkle a few more chopped green chilis across the top..
- Bake for about 25 minutes, or until bubbling all around and starting to brown on the surface. If it's not bubbling and starting to brown, cook it a little but longer. Finish off for a few minutes on the top rack under the broiler to get more browning if you'd like..