Gnocchi in Chilli tomato sauce. This gnocchi with tomato sauce recipe is a simple one pan meal that takes store-bought gnocchi to the next level! Plenty of melty Parmesan and mozzarella make this dish extra delicious. If you've read this blog for any length of time, you will have seen that I make a lot of gnocchi recipes.
Place tomatoes, oil, garlic, chilli flakes, sugar, basil and salt and pepper. in a medium pot. Learn how to make homemade gnocchi from scratch. These potato gnocchi are light, soft and airy exactly as they should be. You can have Gnocchi in Chilli tomato sauce using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gnocchi in Chilli tomato sauce
- It's 2 of boiled and mashed large potatoes.
- Prepare 250 ml of cake flour.
- You need Pinch of Pink salt.
- It's of Sauce.
- It's 1 of large onion chopped.
- You need 400 g of whole peeled italian tomatoes in a can from Woolworths.
- It's 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of tomato paste.
You can serve gnocchi with any. To the pan of sauce, add the cooked gnocchi, sliced prosciutto, halved tomatoes, browned zucchini, and half the reserved gnocchi cooking water. Reviews for: Photos of Gnocchi with Cherry Tomato Sauce. Potato gnocchi are delicious but can be a little dense.
Gnocchi in Chilli tomato sauce step by step
- Put your mashed potato and add a cup of cake flour and start kneading until it forms into a ball and does not stick to your hands..
- Divide into four balls and roll them into long ropes a centimetre thick. Then cut it into 2.5cm long pieces..
- Using a fork, roll them to give them a line that helps to absorb all flavour of the tomato sauce..
- Using the same water used to boil the potato, add them in small bunches to avoid having them stick to each other. Ensure that the water is still boiling. Once the gnocchi has cooked and ready to be taken out, they will float above the water..
- Set aside and make your sauce.
- For the sauce, saute the onion until glossy before emptying the content of the can into the pot. Let it Simmer for 7 minutes before adding salt and pepper. Ensure you Crush the tomato and add the tomato paste and let it simmer for an additional 2 minutes before taking off the stove..
- Combine the gnocchi and sauce and mix gently..
- Serve with a topping of KJ controlled mozzarella cheese..
In this recipe their flavour is lifted with a fresh tomato sauce spiked with chilli and basil. Kick your cauliflower gnocchi up a notch with this creamy sun-dried tomato sauce with fresh herbs makes for a rustic, delicious dish! I toss the freshly boiled dumplings in a super creamy sun-dried tomato sauce. The rich sauce, melt-in-your-mouth gnocchi, plus fresh herbs that bring everything. Gnocchi with Tomato Sauce Is the Easiest One-Pot Meal.