Pull Apart Cheesy Bread.
You can have Pull Apart Cheesy Bread using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pull Apart Cheesy Bread
- It's 1 can of pre-made biscuit dough.
- Prepare 1 of mozzarella cheese block.
- Prepare 1 bag of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 bag of pepperoni (optional).
- It's of Flour.
Pull Apart Cheesy Bread instructions
- Gather all ingredients.
- Place your flour on wherever your placing the dough to prevent from sticking and then proceed to cut the dough slice in half..
- Roll out dough with rolling pin.
- Cut the mozzarella block about 1/4 inch thick and then cut that piece to about 3-4 pieces and place it on the dough.
- Roll into a ball and repeat.
- Place all balls of dough on pan.
- Add shredded mozzarella cheese on top of all the dough.
- Place in oven at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Pull apart bread and enjoy!.