Sausage Lasagna. Jump to the Sausage and Beef Lasagna Recipe or watch our quick recipe video to see us make it. The star of this lasagna recipe is the meat sauce. Johnsonville Italian Sausages make it simple to enjoy authentic Italian flavor.
Sausages come in a lot of different flavors and levels of spice. This Italian sausage lasagna recipe is sure to be a hit with your family. Use a sweet or mild Italian sausage in the recipe. You can cook Sausage Lasagna using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sausage Lasagna
- Prepare 16 oz of gluten-free oven ready lasagna noodles.
- It's 1 lb of Italian sausage, casings removed.
- You need 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 32 oz of ricotta cheese.
- It's 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 of Large eggs, lightly beaten.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried basil.
- It's 48 oz of pasta sauce.
Watch how to make this recipe. Top lasagna with remaining sauce and with remaining mozzarella cheese. I top mine with almost anything I love on pasta, like these easy Spaghetti Squash Sausage Lasagna Boats. This zesty sausage lasagna is a family tradition with a surprise.
Sausage Lasagna step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook sausage. Add onion powder & garlic towards the end of cooking. Once meat is done. Drain..
- In large bowl, mix ricotta, mozzarella, parmesan, eggs, & basil until well blended..
- Spread thin layer of sauce in bottom of 9 x 13 baking dish. Top with layer of noodles. Cover with layer of cheese mixture. Sprinkle with some sausage. Add layer of sauce. Repeat layering. End with a layer of sauce..
- Cover with foil. Bake for 45 minutes. Uncover. Bake 15 minutes longer. Let stand 5 minutes..
- Notes: Can use noodles that are not oven ready. If so, cook them according to package directions. Drain. Rinse with cool water. Drain again. Then ready for layering. Also, you don't have to use gluten free noodles. Can use regular noodles with no other changes..
Recipe for Smoked Sausage Lasagna with smoked marinara sauce. Smoke sausage and combine with smoked marinara sauce for a rich and comforting lasagna dish. Perfect for when you don't want a full pan of lasagna (but still want leftovers for lunch the next day), this small version packs a big flavor punch with Italian sausage, fire-roasted tomatoes and three kinds of. By :Instant Pot Italian by Ivy Manning. This recipe is the perfect solution when you crave layered, gooey, oven-baked lasagna goodness but don't want to turn the.