You can cook Chicken Parmesan using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan
- Prepare of Chicken breasts.
- Prepare of Italian bread crumbs.
- You need of Egg.
- It's of Flour.
- It's of Pepper.
- It's of Parmesan (canned).
- You need of Mozzarella.
- You need of Red sauce.
Chicken Parmesan instructions
- Prepare 3 bowls- flour and pepper in one, egg beat with a little water in another, and Parmesan and bread crumbs in that last. You want enough to completely cover the chicken..
- Cut the breast into portion sizes..
- Put chicken in flour-> egg-> bread crumbs-> egg -> bread crumbs..
- Once all chicken is covered put in lightly greased pan and cover with foil..
- Bake at 400 for 15 minutes then take out and flip chicken over. Bake still covered for additional 10 minutes..
- Take out and check to ensure chicken is cooked. If it is take off foil and bake for 2-3 minutes to allow bread crumbs to get a little crispy..
- Add red sauce and mozzarella cheese to the top. Put in oven until cheese is melted about 5 minutes..
- Serve with pasta and garlic bread..