You can cook Frittata Primavera using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Frittata Primavera
- Prepare 8 of eggs.
- Prepare 3 of golden yukon potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper.
- You need 1 box of white button mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of gratted parmesan cheese.
- It's 1/4 cup of milk.
- It's 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of butter.
- You need 1 of salt & pepper.
Frittata Primavera instructions
- Chop up & boil potatoes with or without skin on until fork tender.
- Add olive oil to pan & saute sliced pepper, onion & mushrooms with salt..
- Run potatoes under cold water after cooked to cool off & let cooked veggies come to room temperature.
- Butter a non stick skillet & add the potatoes & veggies.
- Scramble the eggs in a bow & add the milk & gratted cheese & salt & pepper & add to skillet..
- In 350° pre heated oven cook frittata approximately 20 minutes....put toothpick into frittata & if it comes out dry...Frittata is ready.
- Eat & enjoy.