Lasagna - with homemade Bechamel sauce. There is nothing more delicious than a home made baked lasagna! You will be surprised to learn how easy is it to make perfect lasagna, maybe the most. Lasagna is a traditional Italian dish that appeals to people of all ages.
Béchamel sauce, or white sauce, is one of the most basic mother sauces that every home cook needs to master. It's the creamy sauce that is the base for white pasta sauces and soufflés, and holds casseroles and pot pies together. It is also part and parcel to putting together a crowd favorite: lasagna! You can cook Lasagna - with homemade Bechamel sauce using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lasagna - with homemade Bechamel sauce
- Prepare of Minced beef.
- It's of Minced white onions, spring onions, minced garlic and tomatoes.
- It's of Salt and pepper, oregano, dried thyme, paprika, cumin, and curry.
- You need of Lasagna noodles.
- It's of For sauce: Milk, flour, Butter.
- It's of For sauce: Your choice of cheese (mozzarella is best).
This delectable homemade Chicken Lasagna is made with a yummy Bechamel sauce and sprinkled with parmesan and fresh herbs on top. This Chicken Lasagna recipe from Whoot contributor Ella is sure to switch up pasta night in your home! BECHAMEL: Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Meat lasagna with sauce bechamel, closeup. homemade pita with mushrooms and sauce, food. cannelloni with ricotta baked with béchamel sauce, closeup.
Lasagna - with homemade Bechamel sauce instructions
- In a pot, add white onions and half of the cut spring onions, minced beef..
- Add minced garlic, minced tomatoes, spring onions, and tomato paste.
- Seasoning: salt and pepper, oregano, dried thyme, paprika, cumin, and curry.
- Add a bit of water or beef stock and let it simmer till it's cooked down.
- Prepare the Bechamel sauce: In a pot, butter until melted, flour, whisk very well, then add milk (slowly), then and the cheese (slowly) then a bit of paprika.
- In a buttered baking dish, add a bit of tomato paste on the dish, then add beef, lasagna noodles, beef again, then the Bechamel sauce, then some mozzarella cheese or your choice of cheese, then lasagna noodles, beef... and repeat for one or two more times..
- Last layer: lasagna noodles topped with the sauce and then mozzarella.
- Cover it with foil and leave it 30 minutes in a preheated 180degree oven, then remove foil and add another 20 minutes or until the cheese layer looks brown.
Make a double batch, and stir into whole grains, drizzle over vegetables, or use as a sauce for lighter mac and cheese. An exceptional, healthy vegetable lasagna with a distinctly good taste. The toasted pine nuts add a surprising but welcome touch. Learn how to make Lasagna with homemade sauce & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe. To make sauce, heat oil in Dutch oven or large heavy saucepan over medium heat.