Baked Pasta. Serve up a hearty pasta bake topped with melted cheese. Baked pasta recipes include the perfect mac and cheese, easy lasagna and cheesy baked rigatoni. These easy, breezy pasta bakes mean you can enjoy your favorite comfort food without waiting over.
Think twists on family favourites such as kale and ricotta lasagne. Dive right into these comforting pasta bakes from your favorite Food Network chefs. This vegetarian baked pasta dish is bursting with color and flavor. You can cook Baked Pasta using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Pasta
- You need 5 of Sausages (Italian better) any can do.
- You need 1 lb of pasta.
- You need 5 cup of Prego or any Spaghetti Sauce.
- It's 5 of ounce.
- You need 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It's 2 tsp of onion powder.
- It's 2 tsp of black pepper.
- It's 2 tsp of garlic salt.
These hearty baked pasta recipes are the perfect crowd-pleasing meal. Make a melty pasta bake to enjoy right away, or stock up the freezer with these make-ahead options. Warm and filling, pasta bakes are the perfect quick fix to mid-week meal dilemmas. Go for streamlined simplicity with a classic such as macaroni cheese, or throw in leftovers from the weekend and surprise.
Baked Pasta instructions
- Pre heat oven to 350°F.
- Boil pasta according to directions.
- Cook (boil) sausage and cut em to bite size.
- Mix all other ingredients besides cheese and add in a deep dish.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top of everything.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Ready to eat.....
Fire up those ovens: It's baked pasta season. Pasta is good, but as the weather gets cooler, nothing quite says comfort like digging into a bubbling, cheesy casserole dish full of baked pasta. Chicken and mushroom pasta bake (Spaghetti tetrazzini). Baked pasta with tomatoes and mozzarella (Pasta al forno con pomodori e mozzarella). A collection of delicious baked pasta recipes from Italy including vegetarian, seafood and meat pasta al forno, perfect for when you have guests!