Cheese Chilli Corn Rolls. Hey guys, let's make Street Style Sweet American Corn today in three flavors, this video has Cheese Chilli, Butter Corn and Masala Corn! Canned corn, green bell pepper, mayonnaise, mozzarella cheese, onion, red bell pepper, rice cake, salt, sugar, unsalted butter. Corn cheese balls with sweet corn and cheese with potato is a perfect combo and with added simple ingredients.
To prepare Corn Cheese Balls Recipe, get all the ingredients handy- grate the cheese, boil Roll the cheese balls in plain flour, dip them in all-purpose flour batter and then in bread crumbs. Serve Corn Cheese Balls Recipe hot with dips like Cottage Cheese Dip, Tzatziki or Peanut Chilli Dipping Sauce. cheese corn balls makes a super starter and it just melts down in the mouth. Eye appealing, perfect sized Indian style cheese corn balls is a cocktail party starter to be served with tomato ketchup. You can cook Cheese Chilli Corn Rolls using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheese Chilli Corn Rolls
- You need for of rolls:-.
- It's 1 cup of maida/all purpose flour.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare as required of Water for kneading.
- You need For of filling:-.
- You need 1 cup of boiled corns.
- It's 1/2 cup of paneer scramble.
- It's 2 cubes of processed cheese grated.
- Prepare 2 tsp of mozzarella cheese grated.
- It's 2 of green chillies.
- You need 2 inch of ginger piece.
- You need 1/4 tsp of haldi powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chaat masala.
- It's 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of finely chopped coriander leaves.
You can also add mixed herbs and chilli flakes to it. Then divide and roll in small balls and keep aside. Roll up seasoned ham and cheese 'jellyroll-style', then roll each chicken breast with ham and cheese inside. Tuck in ends and fasten with toothpicks.
Cheese Chilli Corn Rolls step by step
- For dough:- sieve maida and salt combine in a mixing bowl. Add little water knead to smooth dough as like poori or chapati. Close and keep aside..
- For filling:-In a food processor put boiled corn, green chilli, and ginger and blend it coarsely paste..
- Add all powder masala, cheese, paneer, mozzarella cheese and salt. Mix until well combined..
- Take the prepared dough and divide into equal shaped balls. Roll each ball using rolling pin and roll not too thin or too thick..
- Now cut them into small size rectangle using knife..
- Take one sheet and place little filling mixture at end of sheet and start rolling it other end of sheet..
- Spread little maida paste and then seal the roll. Sealed the edges with impression with using fork..
- Heat oil in deep fry pan and fry the rolls on medium heat till they are golden brown on all the sides..
- Remove and drain using tissue paper..
- Serve hot with tomato chilli sauce, dip of your choice..
Updated review: I made this recipe again tonight. This time I used a combination of crushed corn flakes and italian bread crumbs. A BBQ just wouldn't be a BBQ without corn on the cob to nibble on! This easy sweetcorn recipe from Tesco Real Food brings a fiery flavour in minutes. Put the herbs, butter, garlic and chilli in a small food processor; whizz until smooth.