Meatball Sub Casserole.
You can have Meatball Sub Casserole using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Meatball Sub Casserole
- It's 3 cans of refrigerated biscuits.
- You need 1 of small bag frozen meatballs, thawed.
- You need 1 (16 oz) of jar alfredo sauce.
- You need 1/2 of small jar spaghetti sauce (you can adjust this to taste).
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded mozzarella.
- It's 1 cup of shredded cheddar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated parmesan.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It's 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped parsley (optional).
Meatball Sub Casserole step by step
- Preheat your oven to 350° and spray a 13x9" casserole dish with non-stick spray..
- Cut your biscuits into quarters and scatter in your pan, making sure the bottom is completely covered..
- In a medium bowl, mix together alfredo, spaghetti sauce, garlic, salt and pepper, and parmesan. Stir in 1 cup of mozzarella and 1/2 cup cheddar..
- Pour the mixture over the biscuits and gently mix. Carefully press the meatballs into the biscuits, as many as you can fit in the pan without them touching each other. Cover in foil and bake for about 30 mins..
- Pull the pan out and remove the foil. Sprinkle the rest of the cheese on top and bake unwrapped for about 15 mins, or until the cheese is bubbly and browning a bit. Remove from the oven and serve hot. Garnish with parsley and parmesan, if desired..