Chicken stuffed shells. Stuff shells with chicken-ricotta mixture and place in baking dish. Spoon more sauce all over shells. Try this recipe with seasoned ground chicken stuffed into pasta shells.
I have never added chicken as mine have always been a. How to Make Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Shells. These shells are easy to make and come together quickly. You can cook Chicken stuffed shells using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken stuffed shells
- You need 1 box of jumbo pasta shells.
- It's 1/3 cup of ricotta cheese.
- It's 3 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 2 of cooked chicken breast.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 2 cup of pasta sauce.
- You need of parmesan cheese.
Start by heating a large frying pan over medium-high heat, add some olive oil and the ground. Jumbo shells stuffed with a sauteed mushroom, fresh spinach ricotta and ground chicken filling. The shells are then smothered and baked in a creamy Parmesan Alfredo sauce and loaded with shredded. Chicken stuffed shells make for a delicious baked pasta dish, and if you have all the ingredients at the ready, it's super simple Chicken Alfredo Stuffed Shells.
Chicken stuffed shells step by step
- Cook jumbo shells according to box until al dente(just shy of fully cooked).
- Mix ricotta, cream cheese, 1/2 mozzarella cheese, and garlic powder together until well combined..
- Shred chicken and add to cheese mixture..
- Once shells have cooled enough to handle, spoon chicken and cheese mixture into each shell so that the sides will just touch when closed..
- Place shells open side up in baking pan or casserole dish side by side..
- Cover with sauce remain mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese..
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and lightly browned.
Bonus: You can make them ahead of time. These delicious chicken-stuffed shells make a great homemade dinner! Although they take a bit of time, these shells are both amazing to eat and easy to make! Jumbo shells stuffed with chicken and cream cheese seemed like a good idea, and it worked. Chicken Parmesan Stuffed ShellsFavorite Family Recipes.