Chicken Enchilada Lasagna.
You can cook Chicken Enchilada Lasagna using 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Enchilada Lasagna
- You need of Chicken Mix.
- You need 3 of each Chicken breast- diced.
- You need 1/2 of Green Pepper- Diced.
- It's 1/2 of Yellow Onion- Diced.
- You need 1 packages of Fajita Seasoning.
- Prepare of The Layers.
- It's 2 can (16 oz) of Refried Beans.
- You need 1 packages (8 oz) of Cream Cheese (softened).
- Prepare 1 of Paprika.
- It's 1 packages (8 oz) of Shredded Cheese (Your Choice).
- Prepare 2 can (10 oz) of Rotel.
- You need 1 can (4.5 oz) of Green Chiles.
- You need 1 can (3.8 oz) of Sliced Black Olives.
- You need 1 can (28 oz) of Enchilada Sauce.
- You need 3 of each Large flour tortillas.
- Prepare 1 of Sliced Jahlepinios.
Chicken Enchilada Lasagna instructions
- In a large casserole pan spread the refried beans until covered..
- Layer the softened cream cheese on top of the beans. Sprinkle paprika on top..
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large skillet cook the chicken until there is barely any pink..
- Add the green pepper, onion, and 1/2 cup of water. Mix until well blended. Cook on medium high heat until seasoning is absorbed..
- While cocking the Chicken mix, rip the tortillas into piece's and set aside..
- Once chicken mix is done, spread evenly across bean and cream cheese layers..
- Pour half the can of enchilada sauce over chicken mix and spread evenly..
- Layer tortilla pieces covering entire pan. Then spread the rest of the enchilada sauce evenly over top..
- Spread package of cheese over top of previous layer..
- Spread the Rotel, Green Chile's, Olives, and (optional) Jahlepinos evenly on top..
- Bake for 30 minutes..
- Let cool for 5 minutes & serve!.