Lauren's Homemade Spaghetti Sauce.
You can cook Lauren's Homemade Spaghetti Sauce using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lauren's Homemade Spaghetti Sauce
- Prepare 1 1/2 pounds of lean ground beef.
- You need 1-1/2 pound of if Italian sausage.
- It's 1 of large onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 of large green bell pepper (optional).
- It's 8 oz of container of mushrooms.
- Prepare 2 of or more cloves of garlic: minced.
- You need 3 (15 oz) of can of diced tomatoes or fire roasted tomatoes.
- You need 1 (6 oz) of can tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 2 cups of beef broth.
- It's 1 tsp of worsteshier sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red wine vinegar.
Lauren's Homemade Spaghetti Sauce instructions
- Brown the meats on medium heat. Add salt, garlic, onion and mushrooms.
- Drain the grease if any..
- Add tomatoes, paste and herbs.
- Add beef broth, bay leaf, worsteshier sauce and vinegar..
- Let simmer on low while the noodles cook..