You can have Vegan Lasagna using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Lasagna
- You need 1 of fresh basil.
- It's 1 bunch of oregano.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of raw cashews.
- It's 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need of nutritional yeast.
- It's 1 bunch of spinach.
- You need 1 medium of chopped onion.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic.
- You need 2 small of tomatoes.
- It's 16 oz of can tomato sauce.
- Prepare 12 of Meatless, soy-free "beef" crumbles.
- You need 1 packages of De Boles Rice Lasagna.
- You need 1 cup of Daiya Mozzarella Cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
Vegan Lasagna instructions
- Soak cashews in water in the fridge for up to 4 hours prior to cooking. (Min 30 min).
- Combine ingredients in blender until smooth then let chill in fridge.
- In a large sauce pan, sautee onions on medium until opaque in appearance, add crushed garlic to pan, turn pan to low and add diced fresh tomato and stir until tomato skins start to wilt..
- Wilt spinach in small sauce pan and drain excess water..
- Add crumbles and tomato sauce to the large sauce pan. Once warmed, add fresh oregano and remaining basil to taste..
- Combine cashew mixture with spinach.
- Layer sauce, rice lasagna noodle, then faux ricotta cheese mixture in a glass baking dish. Should have 3-4 layers. End with sauce on top..
- Bake covered at 350° for 45 minutes. Uncover, top with Daiya cheese and bake for 15 minutes..