You can cook Mom's Stromboli using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mom's Stromboli
- Prepare 1 loaf of Frozen Bread Dough (Thawed).
- Prepare 2 of Egg Yolks.
- You need 1 tbsp of Parmesan Cheese.
- It's 1 tbsp of Parsley Flakes.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- It's 1 tsp of Oregano.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Vegetable Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of Sliced Pepperoni.
- Prepare 12 oz of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
Mom's Stromboli step by step
- Roll dough and place on foil covered cookie sheet..
- Mix everything except meat and cheese seperating out the egg whites..
- Spread mixture over one side of rolled out dough.
- Cover half with meat and cheese or whatever ingredients you would like..
- Fold over ingredients and press seams together and place seam down..
- Brush top of dough with egg whites..
- Bake at 350°F for 30 - 40 minutes, until golden brown..
- Serve with pizza sauce and enjoy..