Italian Lasagna Roll-ups.
You can have Italian Lasagna Roll-ups using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Italian Lasagna Roll-ups
- It's 12 of Lasagna noodles.
- It's 2 cup of ricotta cheese.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of dried parsley.
- It's 2 cup of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, divided.
- It's 8 oz of Italian Sausage, casings removed.
- You need 28 oz of Jar Marinara Sauce, divided.
Italian Lasagna Roll-ups instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Cook noodles according to package directions Drain noodles and rinse with cold water. Mix ricotta, egg, parsley and 1 cup mozzarella in a bowl; set aside..
- Cook sausage in a skillet over medium heat until browned and crumbly; drain fat..
- Spread 1/2 cup sauce in a 9x13 in baking dish. Spread 3 Tbsp ricotta mixture on each noodle; top with some sausage. Roll up each noodle. Arrange seam sides down in baking dish..
- Top roll ups with remaining sauce and mozzarella. Bake, loosely covered, fore 15 minutes. Remove cover; bake for 10 minutes longer or until brown and bubbly..
- If want to make ahead- prepare entire dish up to 2 days before baking and refrigerate, tightly covered with plastic wrap. Let stand at room temp fore 30 before baking..
- VARIATION : Use ground beef insead of sausage and Cheddar cheese instead of mozzarella for a delicious American version..