Spinach Stuffed Shells.
You can cook Spinach Stuffed Shells using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spinach Stuffed Shells
- It's 1 box of jumbo pasta shells.
- You need of Salt for boiling water.
- Prepare 1 of (32 ounce)container ricotta cheese.
- You need 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 box (10 ounce) of frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained.
- You need 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- It's 2 of eggs, lightly beaten.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It's 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of oregano.
- It's 1 jar of your favorite pasta sauce.
- It's of Sprinkle Parmesan cheese.
Spinach Stuffed Shells step by step
- Cook pasta shells according to package directions and drain well.......
- In a bowl combine : mozzarella cheese, thawed and drained spinach, Parmesan cheese, lightly beaten eggs, black pepper, garlic powder and oregano, mix all well......
- In a large baking pan spread about 1/2 cup of your pasta sauce at the bottom of pan........
- Stuff ricotta / spinach mixture into each cooked shell, then place stuffed shells on top of pasta sauce in baking pan, repeat until all shells are stuffed..........
- Spoon any remaining pasta sauce over stuffed shells, add some extra Parmesan cheese and any mozzarella cheese on top of shells.......
- Bake, uncovered, in a preheated 350 degree oven for 25-35 minutes........
- Let shells stand for about 15 minutes........
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!!!.